The PPM Pro application is configured with global settings for timezone, country, and currency.
To view/configure global localization settings
- (Users with administrative privileges) Navigate to Admin/Organization/Info.
- Locate the Localization Settings section.
- Click the Edit button to edit the Default Time Zone. The Locale and Currency settings are configured by PPM Pro.
Individual users can override the global Time Zone and Country settings locally. PPM Pro does not support multi-currency, therefore this setting cannot be overridden at the user level. See Setting User Preferences.
Languages currently supported are English, German, French, Spanish, and Swedish. Translation coverage includes user interface labels and messages.
User-defined fields can have a single name and, optionally, a description. However, these elements cannot be localized/translated into other languages.
PPM Pro-supplied Field Descriptions
PPM Pro supplies standard (out-of-the-box) fields with a description. These descriptions appear when you hover column headers and fields labels. These descriptions are not translated.
A United States customer has the following default settings (on Admin/Organization/Info):
Locale = English/United States
Time Zone = GMT-08:00 - America/Los_Angeles
If a user in the United States wishes to view the application in Spanish:
- Open the User Preferences dialog (from the resource menu at the top of the screen).
- Click the Preferences tab.
- Select Spanish/United States from the Locale droplist.
- Click Save.