Timesheet Managers can easily apply different rates (internal cost and billable rates) to individual time entries. This function is available only to Timesheet Manager group members in the Organization/Manage T&E/ResourceTime screen. To change a rate simply navigate to the appropriate timesheet and update the internal (IR) and/or billable (BR) rate.
- if you change the billable rate, it updates to the manually entered value
- if you change the internal rate, it updates to the manually entered value
- if you enter the internal or billable rate, it applies the manually entered value
- if you leave the internal rate at 0, it uses the rate from the resource record
- if you leave the billable rate at 0, it uses the rate from the resource's allocated role assignment