- Click the Projects tab.
- Select the project you wish to edit and either double-click it, or select it and choose Open from the context menu or the Actions menu.
- Once you have opened a project, you'll see a list of links in the left nav. You can modify any of these screens, provided you have the appropriate permissions. Note that if you cannot change the project Category unless you have project > Create permission.
To edit multiple projects (bulk edit)
- Click the Projects tab and select the projects you wish to edit (Ctrl-click or Shift-click to multi-select).
- Choose Actions > Bulk Edit, or select Bulk Edit from the right-click context menu.
- Edit data as desired. Refer to Re-Ordering Fields in Bulk Edit Modal, below, for information about reordering the fields in the Bulk Edit modal so you can place the most-often used fields to the left side of the modal, rather than scrolling to the right.
- Click Save when done.
To delete a project, the following must be true:
- There is no time logged against the project.
- There are no tasks Expenses/project actuals submitted against the project. Note that you can delete projects with forecasts.
- There are no open Issues/Risks on the project.
If the above is satisfied, you can delete the project (provided you have the appropriate permissions) by navigating to the All Projects view, right-clicking the project and choosing Delete from the context menu, or choosing Actions > Delete. You can also find a Delete option under the Actions menu in the project's Details section.