- Click the Projects tab.
- Select the project you wish to edit and either double-click it, or select it and choose Open from the context menu or the Actions menu.
- Once you have opened a project, you'll see a list of links in the left nav. You can modify any of these screens, provided you have the appropriate permissions.
To edit multiple projects (bulk edit)
- Click the Projects tab and select the projects you wish to edit (Ctrl-click or Shift-click to multi-select).
- Choose Actions > Bulk Edit, or select Bulk Edit from the right-click context menu.
- Edit data as desired. Refer to Re-Ordering Fields in Bulk Edit Modal, below, for information about reordering the fields in the Bulk Edit modal so you can place the most-often used fields to the left side of the modal, rather than scrolling to the right.
- Click Save when done.
To delete a project, the following must be true:
- There is no time logged against the project.
- There are no Expenses submitted against the project.
- There are no open Issues/Risks on the project.
If the above is satisfied, you can delete the project (provided you have the appropriate permissions) by navigating to the All Projects view, right-clicking the project and choosing Delete from the context menu, or choosing Actions > Delete. You can also find a Delete option under the Actions menu in the project's Details section.