The Planview Remote Advisory Service (RAS) is a customer-driven offering that bridges the gap between Customer Care support activities and traditional on-site Planview Consulting engagements. By utilizing Planview Subject Matter Experts, you can get answers quickly without waiting for an on-site engagement or incurring the associated travel and living costs. With sessions being conducted via phone, web session, or email, RAS provides you with a cost-effective way to close product knowledge gaps, obtain security assessment reviews, answer your questions and bring more value to your organization. We provide Remote Advisory Services for Planview Portfolios, Enterprise Architecture, PPM Pro, IdeaPlace, ChangePoint, Daptiv, and our legacy Planview Enterprise and Troux products.
Time can be purchased in 8-hour blocks to be scheduled and used as you need it in increments as short as 15 minutes. Contact your organization’s authorized Planview Customer Success Center administrator to purchase RAS blocks using the Statement of Work forms below.
You do not currently have account privileges to request Remote Advisory Services or check your RAS hours balance. Please contact your Planview Administrator, or your Planview Customer Success Manager for assistance.
To purchase Remote Advisory Service follow these steps:
- Download the appropriate Statement of Work form for your primary geography:
- RAS Statement of Work form for North America
- RAS Statement of Work form for Europe
- RAS Statement of Work form for Australia
- RAS Statement of Work form for United Kingdom
- RAS Statement of Work form for New Zealand
- Complete the highlighted Statement of Work fields and the signature block
- Enter the total number of Remote Advisory Service blocks you wish to purchase and multiply that by the appropriate block rate
- Email to the indicated contact on the Statement of Work form
- You will receive confirmation from Planview of your completed Statement of Work within 2 business days