Click here for an overview of the PPM Pro release process.
The table below lists this month's product release dates.
|Release Notes published for new features||February 4|
|New features released to sandbox environments||February 11|
|New features released to production environments||February 18|
|Issue fixes released weekly||Planned weekly releases containing issue fixes and minor enhancements; release notes updated accordingly|
Releases are deployed during the standard maintenance windows.
- Defect fixes and occasional beta features are delivered weekly; most beta features and GA features (when ready) are delivered monthly.
- You can request that beta features be enabled in your production environment by entering a support ticket (some beta features not initially available in production, Planview will advise). Please note that any issues you find will be handled during the normal development cycle.
- Planview sends out status emails in advance of planned and non-planned releases/updates/incidents. These alerts include the date and time window of the releases/updates/incident, as well as a link to the release notes that include a list of the issues addressed in the releases/updates/incident. To subscribe to these alerts, please go to https://status.planview.com/ and click the Subscribe button.
- We typically hold a live product release webinar on the Wednesday before the production release. This webinar will be hosted by PPM Pro product management and consulting personnel, and will include time for Q&A. Click here to register for the February 16th release webinar. Also, remember you can sign up for any/all upcoming customer webinars here.
- Inner circles are offered as a way for our interested customers to collaborate with PPM Pro Product Management and each other, provide feedback on PPM Pro product capabilities, and guide new feature development. Click here for more information or to register.
New Features Matrix
For more information…
If you wish to enable this feature in your production environment, enter a support case requesting to do so.
Rolling beta highlights
This release adds:
|Phases and Milestones for the Gantt chart||
General availability expected in March 2022
Release Notes - Sorted by Release Date
|Release Date||Function Area||LeanKit card||Release Note Description|
|March 11||Financial Summary||1703828382||Fixed. When changing a date range to Monthly in the Financial Summary, the order of the columns would shift. Now, date range changes do not affect the ordering of the columns.|
|March 11||Financial Summary||1701435776||Fixed. The order of the columns in the Financial Summary settings did not match the ordering of the actual Financial Summary. Now, they do match.|
Fixed. Timesheet Entry field level filters were missing from Resource Time series reports. They now show correctly in report configuration and produce correct results in rendered output.
Due to this issue, the fix for actual hours on time series reports not exporting correctly to Excel (card 1666185533 below) had to be reverted and will be addressed in a future release.
|February 25||Reports||1657922503||Fixed. Users were unable to drilldown in Timesheet crosstab reports if the report had resource entities in the left axis. Drilldown functionality has been restored for these reports.|
|February 25||Reports||1686997345||New. Users can now configure background colors in a wider range of fields. Now, all numeric fields (both non-Time series and Time series fields) in List: Basic and List: Time Series support conditional background colors.|
|February 25||Financial Summary||1699464150||Fixed. Financial Summaries were displaying currency data using the Organization currency instead of the Project Currency. Now, Financial Summaries display data in the correct currency for each project.|
|February 25||Legacy Reports||1670261234||Fixed. When running a legacy report with the Target and audit start date filters, the report would return values that did not match the filters. This no longer occurs and the filters work correctly in legacy reports.|
|February 18 (production)||Requests||1648658017||Fixed. Editing request gates would reset the day counter for alerts that were set to trigger Daily every X days. This caused alerts to be sent within 24 hours of any edit to a request gate. This no longer happens and request gate edits do not affect the timing of alerts.|
Note: The fix for card 1699660756 above required that this change be reverted. It will be added back in a future release.
|February 18 (production)||Alerts||1683217214||Fixed. There was a German translation error in Alerts. On this page, On has been retranslated to Activ.|
February 18 (production)
|Projects and Portfolios||1677262250||
New. The following fields for financial summary totals have been added for projects and portfolios.
Note: These fields are currently visible but will not be fully functional until the February 18 Release.