Roles and Responsibilities
This section contains information on a challenge's key role-players and what they do:
- A Challenge Sponsor can create and manage new challenges using an existing challenge template but does not have the full privileges and access rights of an Administrator.
- Moderators help audience members focus on the challenge question, explore concepts and expand influence.
- The right Audience is key to a successful challenge. There are three major areas to think about when targeting a challenge audience.
- The Administrator of a Planview IdeaPlace site guides the site implementation through the stages of plan, design, build and launch/manage.
- Experts are responsible for reviewing and evaluating ideas inside challenges.