Spigit Enablement Webinars are hosted by Spigit's Customer Success team in a webinar format. Each session begins with a presentation on a specific topic, followed by open participant Q&A. These sessions are designed to provide best practices and general assistance in an engaging format.
Previously known as Spigit Office Hours, these are slightly more anecdotal and longer (60 minutes) than the concise, three-minute How To videos in the other Spigit Customer Success Center (CSC) articles. These sessions offer additional tips or use cases than what is otherwise covered in the CSC.
Join a session here or watch a previous recording on-demand.
- Access and User Import
- API Use Cases and Endpoints
- Building a Challenge Pipeline
- Challenge Moderation
- Challenge Question, Communications, and Incentives
- Challenge Templates and Use Cases
- Configuring Challenge Phases and Stages
- Expert Review
- Insights Reporting - pre-4.5 Release
- Public Access Settings - Self Registration
- Site Editor
- User Attributes
- User Management and Access Settings