User Management: Duration 5 min.
User Management entails a range of functions in Planview Spigit:
- Adding and Removing User Access includes user creation, role assignment, locking users, removing membership from a challenge or community, and forgotten passwords.
- Configuring the User Experience affects such things as engagement and your challenge's overall effectiveness.
- Spigit's Permission settings enable you to change the global/sitewide permissions settings.
- Roles are assigned to organize responsibility and duties among users. Many of the tasks associated with how an idea progresses through various stages are tied to the permissions and responsibilities that are assigned to users by role.
- Spigit Single Sign-On (SSO) is an authentication scheme that allows a user to log in with a single ID and password to any of several related, yet independent, software systems.
- Planview Spigit registration modes provide alternative methods of account creation on an instance. For example, you may want users to self-register or you may want to email invitations to your audience. These registration modes can be used in conjunction with any access setting, enabling partners, customers, and consumers to participate in your challenge(s).
- Choose from Spigit's four Access Settings, depending on whether you wish to have a public or private-facing site.