This section covers user notifications, notification logic, Spigit SaaS Email Whitelist requirements, how to add an Evalution file, and how to add/edit an Evaluation Template.
- Evaluation files represent data that cannot be edited within the context of a Planview Spigit system. These may be graphics, sound, or other sets of data.
- An evaluation file is used by specific roles, such as Moderator or Expert, and facilitates standard and complete idea evaluation.
- Various actions result in an Idea Follow notification or a Category Follow notification.
- The Planview Spigit Innovation Management SaaS application includes the optional ability to generate email notifications to selected users.
- When you follow another user, their various activities will cause notifications, profile page updates and other changes that you will be able to see.