Evaluation Forms can function as thresholds for idea graduation.
How to Set an Evaluation Form as a Graduation Criteria
1. From the Administration page, click Idea Management > Graduation Workflow.
2. Select the stage for which you are setting graduation criteria.
3. Scroll down to the Evaluation Form section. Click +Evaluation Form.
4. Enter a number in the Evaluation Form Count field.
5. Optionally, set a due date period. This is the number of days from when the idea reaches this stage that the criteria is due to be completed.
6. Select a defined Evaluation Form from the drop down menu.
7. Designate the Role or Roles required to fill out the form.
To select multiple roles, use the <Ctrl> and <Shift> keys while selecting roles. Use the<Shift> key to select multiple contiguous roles, and the <Ctrl> key to select multiple non-contiguous roles.
Note that permission to post a given evaluation form may include other roles besides the designated role, but the task is only considered complete when the designated role(s) fill out the form.
The default value is Administrator.
8. Click Update to store your changes.