! This article has been merged with the Data Warehouse Export article !
You can use the Data Warehouse Export feature to extract data to an SFTP Server.
How it Works
- In Data Warehouse Export, complete the fields in the Step 2 - Configure the Target Database Destination section:
- Database Type – select SFTP Server.
- Host – specify the IP Address
- Port – set to 22 by default
- Complete the fields in the Step 3 - Configure SFTP Destination:
- Directory Name
- File Type
A request for a Security / Firewall IP whitelisting exception must be submitted. Please contact your CSM or AE or submit a case and provide the SFTP Server IP Address details.