You can configure a default layout for the Details view of entities for user profiles in the Property card for the entity, where you define the fields that are included in each section, the layout of the fields in the section, and the order of the sections. You can add and remove standard and custom fields and add custom sections.
You can configure a default layout for all users in the organization by configuring the Property card for the master profile, or you can configure the Property cards differently for the different user profiles.
Users associated with multiple profiles have access to all of the fields from all of their associated profiles regardless of the profile they are currently using. Turning off the 3.8 Aggregate field set across Profiles Global setting is not yet supported.
To configure the layout of the Property card
- Click user menu > Settings.
- Click the Profiles tab.
- In the left pane:
- Expand the user profile by clicking it.
- In the user profile options, click the entity.
- In the entity options:
- Expand Field Layout.
- Click Edit for the Property Card.
- To move a field, click and drag it to the desired location.
- To remove a field, click the x in the top right corner.
- To add a field, from the Available Fields list, click and drag fields to the section.
- To move a section, click and drag it to the desired location.
- To remove a section, click the x in the top right corner.
- To add a section:
- Scroll to the bottom of the view and then click Add Section.
- Enter a name for the section.
- In the Access list, select who can access the section.
- Add the fields to the section.
- To save the settings for the current profile, click Save.
- To apply the settings to a different user profile, click Save To and then select the profile.