Addressing the very popular request, we've now added the ability to rename almost all standard fields throughout the system including:
- Rename Fields - change the field name label. The API name remains unchanged, and cannot be changed, so any integrations and configurations are unaffected.
- Custom Tooltips and Descriptions - add your own Tooltips to optimize "mouseover" hints for your specific use of AdaptiveWork, and Descriptions to make it easier for Admins to understand how the fields are being used.
- Supports Multiple Languages - change language and modify local language pack names, descriptions, and tooltips.
You will need Admin permissions to rename standard fields.
What can't be renamed
- Items which can't be configured, like Templates & Calendars
- Standard Object names
- Tooltips are not supported by touch device (iOS and Android) Apps