The Planview Inner Circle program is one of the key ways that Planview Product Management collaborates with customers to deliver great products. As part of the inner circle program, you work with the Product Manager and other customers through the design and development process to understand scope, contribute to priorities and provide feedback. Find the inner circle(s) that is right for you.
Register for new inner circles by clicking on their name! If the name is not a link, you can sign up by emailing your name, role and company, as well as which inner circle(s) you want to join to firstname.lastname@example.org. Here is a link to the Inner Circle Overview pdf.
Please sign in to access the Planview Enterprise One Inner Circle information
- User Experience – The user experience inner circle will concentrate on refining the product for all current and potential users within your organization. The members of this inner circle will be key partners in defining the core enhancements and features that will leverage the power of PPM Pro to deliver a tailored, simple experience across various user needs ranging from resource management to portfolio creation.
- Reporting and Artifacts - The reporting and artifacts inner circle is focused on showcasing the value of the work you do everyday in PPM Pro. What can we do within our product to make it easy for you to quickly show your stakeholders, sponsors, and executive team what work is in-flight, its status, what resource commitments are in play, and what’s required to help realize your company’s goals? We’ll focus on the direction of our reporting capabilities, as well as a special focus on what artifacts you’d like to take out of the tool and incorporate into your standard workflows.
- Projectplace Inner Circle – This is an interactive forum where we gather insight and requirements from customers/users around specific areas of the service. Topics are scheduled in advance to discuss planned enhancements. The inner circle reviews and collaborates on conceptual mockups.
- Quarterly Product Update – This inner circle focuses on the LeanKit product, highlighting recent enhancements, in-flight initiatives, and areas of focus for the upcoming quarter in a "To Do, Doing, Done" format.
- LeanKit Tips & Tricks – This inner circle focuses on helping current customers get the most out of their daily use of LeanKit. Presented in webinar format, we dive into high-value features to explain how they are intended to be used, while leaving ample time for Q & A. Each session focuses on one feature, giving customers the opportunity to provide targeted feedback and deliver specific improvement requests directly to product management.