This page describes alert types and includes the following sections:
High importance alerts are marked with the icon and indicate:
- A 'scheduling' conflict (including detail of when an Item is on the project’s critical path)
- An 'impacted scheduling' conflict (represented by an orange alarm clock icon in grid interfaces)
- A work item is overdue ('past its due date')
- A work item is over budget ('budgeted cost is lower than the actual cost')
- Some of the work item’s resource pool is not working during the entire period of the work item
- A project manager assigned to a project has been deleted
Low importance alerts are marked various colored icons:
- Alerts marked with the icon represent work item s of l ow importance lacking assigned resources .
This type of alert is considered of lower importance as the item's Manager is assigned responsibility by default.
- Alerts marked with the icon represent items that have been resolv ed.
- Alerts marked with the icon represent items that have been defined as not active.