Do you need a helping hand to get started with Projectplace? This video gives you the basics.
Video: Getting Started
Find Your Path to Get Started in Projectplace
Create a Projectplace account if you haven't got one already, and then select below what you want to learn more about.
- I want to learn how to use the different tools
- Learn the basics of the different workspace tools (Conversations, Plan, Boards, and Documents) and connecting other productivity tools to Projectplace.
- Pages: 9
- I am the administrator of a Projectplace workspace
- Manage members and groups, setup access rights, publish information to stakeholders, and use templates to simplify creation of new workspaces.
- Pages: 7
- I want to use Projectplace to plan and execute work
- Plan your work in a Gantt time plan in the Plan tool, get it done using Kanban boards in the Boards tool, and follow up on work progress.
- Pages: 7
- I want to use Projectplace for documentation
- Set up a document structure, work efficiently with documents, collaborate with others on documentation, and follow up on changes.
- Pages: 7
- I want to understand the benefits of Projectplace
- Get things done more efficiently. Use Projectplace for communication and collaboration, document management, and to plan, execute, and follow up on work.
- Pages: 8
Need More Help?
Whenever you get stuck, don't hesitate to contact our support!
If your organization needs help to get started with Projectplace, we would recommend you to check out our other training and consulting services.
Create a Projectplace User Account
To get started with Projectplace you will get an invitation by e-mail from someone in your organization. When you have received the invitation you simply click the link in the e-mail and follow the instructions for creating a user account. If you haven´t received any invitation email please ask the person in your organization to re-invite you.
Note: You will need to be invited to specific workspaces by a workspace administrator before having access to a workspace.