The account administrator can give access to the Workload tool to other account members. They can see workload information for all members in the account, or for members in selected departments.
To grant access to Workload tool:
- Click on the tool selector in the top navigation bar, and select Account administration.
- Select Account Administrator from the tool selector.
- Choose People
- Click on the name of the user you want to grant access.
- In the Account access section, switch the Workload access option to active (green).
- If you want the user to see workload only for members in specific departments, select those departments in the list.