Do you need a helping hand to get started with Projectplace? This video gives you the basics.
Video: Getting Started
Find your path to get started in Projectplace
Create a Projectplace account if you haven't got one already, and then select below what you want to learn more about.
- I want to learn how to use the different tools
- Basic usage of the workspace tools Conversations, Plan, Boards, and Documents.
- Pages: 8
- I am the administrator of a Projectplace Enterprise workspace
- Manage members and groups, setup access rights, publish information to stakeholders, and use templates to simplify creation of new workspaces.
- Pages: 9
- I want to use Projectplace to plan and execute work
- Plan your work in a Gantt time plan in the Plan tool, get it done using Kanban boards in the Boards tool, and follow up on work progress.
- Pages: 7
- I want to use Projectplace Enterprise for documentation
- Set up a document structure, work efficiently with documents, collaborate with others on documentation, and follow up on changes.
- Pages: 7
- I want to understand the benefits of Projectplace
- Get things done more efficiently. Use Projectplace for communication and collaboration, document management, and to plan, execute, and follow up on work.
- Pages: 9
Need more help?
Whenever you get stuck, don't hesitate to contact our support!
If your organization needs help to get started with Projectplace Enterprise, we would strongly recommend you to check out Projectplace Express Onboarding - a proven, 5-step implementation plan designed for new Projectplace Enterprise customers. Also check out our other training and consulting services.
Don’t miss out on learning more about modern project management and how to effectively get things done in our events, webinars, whitepapers, blog, podcast and more!
Create a Projectplace account
The most common way to get started with Projectplace is to get an invitation by e-mail from someone in your organization. When you have received the invitation you simply click the link in the e-mail and follow the instructions.
If you know that your company has a Projectplace account you can also go to http://www.projectplace.com to create an account. Click on the LOG IN button in the top right corner, and then click on the link Sign up. Note that you might still need to be invited to specific workspaces by a workspace administrator.