With our document apps Projectplace for Mac and Projectplace for Windows, working with documents in Projectplace is almost as easy as if they were located on your computer.
Click to open a document and select if you want to edit it or only read it. It opens up in the correct program and you can get to work. When you are done you close the file and it is saved back to Projectplace. It’s as simple as that!
The document apps also gives you smooth access to Projectplace. Just click on Projectplace icon in the tool bar to launch Projectplace and automatically log in.
When you have the app in place, learn more on how to work with documents and folders.
IE9 or any browser on Windows XP are not supported, then we recommend Projectplace Plug-in instead.
Mac OS 10.9 or higher is required.
If you use two-step verification or login with single sign-on via your company network, you must login using an app password.
Contact our support if you run into problems when installing or using the document apps.
Install Projectplace for Windows
You must have a Windows computer with Windows 7 or higher to use Projectplace for Windows.'
Video: How to install Projectplace for Windows
To install Projectplace for Windows:
- Download Projectplace for Windows installations file and open it.
- Click Install in the installation dialog box.
- Once the installation is successful, the Projectplace login window will appear on the screen.
- Log in to Projectplace with your e-mail address and password. If you use two-step verification or login with single sign-on via your company network, you must login using an app password.
- Projectplace for Windows is ready to use!
Install Projectplace for Mac
You must have a Mac computer with OS 10.9 or higher to use Projectplace for Mac.
Video: How to install the document app - Projectplace for Mac
To install Projectplace for Mac.
- Download Projectplace for Mac installation file.
- Double-click on the installation file once it is downloaded.
- In the new window that opens double-click on the Projectplace icon.
- Log in to Projectplace with your email address and password. If you use two-step verification or login with single sign-on via your company network, you must login using an app password.
- Projectplace for Mac is ready to use!