The History and Health tab in the card dialog window provides answers to card-related questions such as:
- When is this card expected to finish?
- How likely are we to meet our deadline?
- Which lanes did this card spend time in, and has rework occurred?
Chance Of On-Time Completion
The Chance of on-time completion bar chart displays the chances that this card will finish before (or by) its planned finish date, based on the past performance of similar cards. Results are color-coded according to the following percentages:
- Red: 0% - 49%
- Yellow: 50% - 79%
- Green: 80% - 100%
Days To Projected Finish
The Projected finish section displays a projected finish date for the card, and the number of days that remain until that date.
Projected finish is recalculated any time a card moves into another lane. Note that there must be enough historical data from the new lane to make an accurate prediction.
The Time Chart displays the amount of time a card has spent in each non-completed lane. You can hover over a bar in the time chart to view more details about a card's history.
- Blue bars represent initial time spent in that lane.
- Orange bars represent any additional rework/revisit time spent in that lane.
- Red bars represent the amount of time the card was marked as blocked.
Additional information about the history of a card can be found within the Activity Stream. The history of a card is recorded automatically. Very difficult to achieve with tactile boards, now it's easy to find out information such as:
- Who created the card
- Who moved the card
- Where the card was moved to/from
- When the card was moved
- Who assigned the card, to whom it was assigned, and when
- Who changed the card details (e.g., description, tags, etc.)