This article explains how to connect your AgilePlace account's information with Microsoft Power BI for the purpose of analytics and reporting.
- Install the Microsoft Power BI Desktop application.
- Download the Leankit PowerBI Template (V20)
- Create a AgilePlace API token.
We now have additional columns in the template: CardPlanningIncrements, Cards, and PlanningIncrements.
How To Connect Your AgilePlace Account With Power BI
- Navigate to your AgilePlace account and click your user profile.
- Click API Tokens, and then create an API token for your AgilePlace user as shown in the following animation:
- Click Copy Token for the API token that was generated.
- Download the AgilePlace Power BI template file.
- Open the AgilePlace Power BI template file in Power BI Desktop.
- Enter your AgilePlace account URL and the API token from step 2, as shown in the following image:
Connecting AgilePlace with Power BI Demo