November 17, 2023
- Agile Teams is now enabled by default for new accounts.
Focused users will no longer be supported. Existing focused users should show as full users.
- Reader users will be capped as a reader across all boards even if they're added to a team and that team has higher permissions on boards.
- For more details about the new permission model, see the updated Agile Teams article.
- The Board Filter panel has been standardized with other components in the platform (moved to the left).
- A defect has been fixed where a board filter appeared on the right side of the board when right-clicking a parent card and choosing "View child cards".
- Users can now Create Cards from Whiteboard Elements
November 10, 2023
Agile Teams is now GA for all EU, US, and APAC AgilePlace customers! The Agile Teams capability allows for individual users to be grouped into dedicated teams and teams to be grouped within other teams. It also significantly reduces the amount of time account administrators and board administrators will need to spend on bulk user administration and new user onboarding. For additional information click here.
Card Automation now supports copying task cards in the Copy Card Action.
For now, Card Automation only supports copying task cards on the same board, not across boards.
Emailing Cards to Boards
A defect was fixed where, previously, when a reader tried to send an email to create a Card on a Board, the email did not create a Card.