Sorting, Filters and Timeframes help you focus on the OKRs that matter to you.
To sort Objectives, select the criteria you want to sort by from the Sorting dropdown. You can toggle the Reverse Sort option to reverse the sort order.
To filter OKRs on your OKR board, click . In the filter panel you have the following options:
- Date - Provide a start date, end date or both.
- Keyword - Provide a word or phrase you want to search for.
- Parent Objective - Mark the checkbox next to the Parent Objectives you want to include. Use the search box to find specific Parent Objectives connected to Objectives on this OKR board.
To remove previously applied filters, click the corresponding Clear button next to the filter you want to remove or click the Clear button above your OKR board to remove all applied filters.
Timeframes allow you to quickly select relative and custom date ranges to restrict what is displayed on your OKR board. In the Timeframe section you have the following options:
- Year - Click to select or type the year you want to filter by.
- Month - Click to select or type the month and year you want to filter by.
- Custom - Provide a start date, end date or both.