All AgilePlace accounts start out with a free trial AgilePlace for Scaled Teams. However, after 30 days, at the end of the free trial, you’ll have to either purchase and continue with AgilePlace for Scaled Teams features or upgrade to one of the higher editions.
For information on how to sign up for a AgilePlace account/trial, please click here.
- To purchase AgilePlace, first select the three gears icon in the upper right-hand corner of the home screen in your AgilePlace account.
- This will open your Account Details. From there, click the button that says Purchase a AgilePlace Account.
- From there you will be able to purchase a AgilePlace account. Select the number of User Licenses you would like to purchase by clicking the up or down arrows to the right of the field.
- Select which edition you would like by checking the box next to AgilePlace for Teams or AgilePlace for Scaled Teams. Or click the contact us link to purchase AgilePlace for the Enterprise.
- Select what type of payment you will make by checking the box next to Monthly Payment or Yearly Payment.
- Once you have selected the number of user licenses, which edition you would like, and the payment plan you would like a price point will appear in the large yellow box to the right of the user information.
- Click Purchase.
- You'll receive an invoice by email, from which you can pay via Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
For monthly billing, a credit card and recurring billing is required. For annual payments in advance, we accept either purchase orders or a credit card. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
More information on Planview AgilePlace editions and pricing can be found here.