This article explains how to connect your LeanKit account's information with Microsoft Power BI for the purpose of analytics and reporting.
- Install the Microsoft Power BI Desktop application.
- Download the LeanKit PowerBI Template (V18)
- Create a LeanKit API token.
How To Connect Your LeanKit Account With Power BI
- Navigate to your LeanKit account and click your user profile.
- Click API Tokens, and then create an API token for your LeanKit user as shown in the following animation:
- Click Copy Token for the API token that was generated.
- Download the LeanKit Power BI template file.
- Open the LeanKit Power BI template file in Power BI Desktop.
- Enter your LeanKit account URL and the API token from step 2, as shown in the following image:
Connecting LeanKit with Power BI Demo