On February 28, 2020 we will be making two major changes to our browser support policy:
- Firefox will no longer be a supported browser
- We are dropping support for browsers using TLS 1.0 and 1.1.
The browser support policy for Daptiv PPM is based on both customer usage patterns and the need to maintain security while supporting regulatory obligations. Firefox usage among Daptiv customers has fallen low enough that we are dropping support for it and TLS 1.0 and 1.1 security protocols have been superseded by more secure versions.
What does this change in policy mean to your organization?
- We are not actively "blocking" PPM access for Firefox users. Current pages and functionality should continue to work for Firefox users.
- New features and functionalities introduced in releases going forward will not be tested in Firefox and may not work correctly for Firefox users.
- Browser compatibility issues will not be addressed for Firefox.
- Browsers that are not compatible with TLS 1.2 and higher will be blocked and unable to access PPM.