Default roles for project creator not updating when changing the name of the project type. How can I correct this?
To correct this, change the names of the project level roles to match the new project type name. Please follow the below steps:
- Open the enterprise admin
- Under User Settings, click Roles and Permissions
- Click Project Roles in the fray bar
- In the View By dropdown select the project type
- There is an edit icon (paper and pencil) for each role select this, change the name, and scroll to the bottom to save. Make sure to do this for each role for this project type.