Integrating AdaptiveWork with Salesforce for Gainsight involves performing the following tasks:
- Purchase and install the Salesforce integration app from the AdaptiveWork Apps Marketplace and follow the integration steps outlined here.
- Install the and configure the Gainsight app from Salesforce AppExchange.
- Configure mappings.
Display Gainsight Data in AdaptiveWork
- Prepare Gainsight Data for syncing with AdaptiveWork (required for displaying Gainsight data in AdaptiveWork)
- Display Gainsight Health Score and Scorecard panels in AdaptiveWork
- Sync AdaptiveWork Social and Salesforce Chatter
Display AdaptiveWork Data in Gainsight
- Prepare AdaptiveWork objects for use in Gainsight (required for displaying AdaptiveWork data in Gainsight)
- Create reports to visualize AdaptiveWork projects and milestones
- Add AdaptiveWork Roadmaps / Gantt to C360
- Create Calls-to-Action to automate notifications
- Use CoPilot to automate transition emails based on a project's completion status in AdaptiveWork
- Use Features in C360 to support handoffs between Sales, Services, and Customer Success teams