When you export (send or download) a report to Excel that includes duration-type fields, you can now:
- split duration fields into separate duration and unit columns
- convert the units to minutes, hours, days, weeks, or months
Note: These features are not available in:
- Crosstab reports. For crosstab reports, the values are exported with the units appearing in the column headers.
- Reports scheduler
- Send Report customization action
Easier post-processing and analysis of reports:
- Split columns
- Use plain numbers for manipulating the data
- Remove unnecessary data
- Convert units
- Use the same duration units across the report
How it Works
- Select Export > Download report as Excel or Send report as Excel.
The options are also available for scheduled Excel reports.
- Select one or more of the options in the dialog box and click Generate.
Send report option
A report with split duration columns