Planview offers Daptiv for Administrators training that covers the major functionality in Planview Daptiv. If you are introducing Daptiv into your organization, this training is recommended to ensure Administrators can become familiarized quickly with your system's administration, configuration, and basic functionality.
Duration: The entire course series requires approximately 7.5 hours of participation
Delivery Type: On-demand, self-guided, web-based training sessions.
- To register for this training, please visit the University of Planview
Price: $500 / attendee
(Typically included in initial Planview Daptiv implementation. Price may vary depending on region.)
Registration: To inquire about eligibility for this training, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
This course is designed so that each session builds upon the previous lesson. As a result, attendees will need to attend every session of the course in sequence.
Accessing the class:
Access to this course is provided through the University of Planview
Session #1: System Overview and Familiarization Training (59 minutes)
- Training Program Learning Objectives
- User Interface Navigation
- Workspace (project) Structure
- Views & Applications
Session #2: Basic Administration and System Configuration (1 hour, 20 minutes)
- Key Administrative Configuration Concepts
- User Administration
- Workspace Type Customization
Session #3: New Projects, Tasks, and Templates (1 hour, 19 minutes)
- Basic New Project Setup Routine
- Managing Tasks in the Interactive Gantt Chart
- Using Templates
Session #4: Dynamic Applications and Custom Views (1 hour, 28 minutes)
- Creating Dynamic Applications
- Using Dynamic Apps
- Displaying Dynamic App Data
Session #5: Project Intake and Resource Planning Tools (2 hours, 22 minutes)
- Defining Project Request ("Intake") Features
- Understanding the Approval Policies
- Project and Team Level Resource Planning
- Organizational Capacity Planning