You can identify the worksheets that are associated to an entity by creating a worksheet report and filtering it by the specific entity.
- Create a report with Worksheets as the entity type.
Specify the entity in a filter:
- In the Query field, click New Criteria:
- In the Attribute field, specify the entity type of the entity that is associated to a worksheet.
- In the Operator field, specify "is".
- In the <Entity type> field, select the specific entity record.
- Click Update Criteria, and then click Create.
- View the report. The results will be the worksheets that are associated to the entity.
- Click the worksheets and then delete them.