By default, all users have access to view, create and edit all entities, with the following exceptions:
- changes to entities that have a Content Status of Approved or Completed must be approved by an editor before the changes are saved
- view and edit access to items and entity types can be restricted by administrators
By creating an item, a user automatically becomes the editor for the item. A user can also be granted editor access rights in the following ways:
- by user to one or more entity types or insights
- by role to the entity types or insights that are contained in a role
- by entity record for certain entity types
There are different administrator roles for performing administrator tasks, and controlling access to Web Services to integration functionality. For more information about roles, see About access roles.