The Kanban board consists of columns representing workflow phases, and cards that can be moved across those columns. Each card represents an entity in SPM and the cards that appear in the Kanban Board are all the same type of entity. Each column represents a specific phase in a workflow you define for the entities you are tracking. Further, the cards can be sorted into horizontal groups by a category you select.
To create a new Kanban Board:
- Open the Add menu to the right of the main search bar.
- Under Insight, click Kanban.
- In the modal that appears, fill in the required fields.
- Click Create.
This creates a new Kanban Board. By default, the cards in a new Kanban Board represent demand entities, which you can group by their related strategies.
To configure the Kanban Board:
- Click the Gear icon in the upper-right corner.
- Select the entity type to track and the category for sorting.
- Click Columns and add or remove columns to the board.
- Click Card Details and select which fields are visible when a card is expanded.
- Click Save.
Your changes will be reflected in the Kanban Board.