Changes made to an entity that require approval by an editor are called proposed edits. Proposed edits include changes made to entities that are in Completed or Approved status, and changes made to locked fields. You can approve proposed edits from the entity view or from notifications in the main view.
To approve proposed edits in an entity view:
Click the Proposed Edits tab.
The details for the proposed edits for the entity appear.
- Approve or reject the edits as required.
To approve proposed edits from the main view:
A notification appears when there are proposed edits for you to approve.
To view the proposed edits, click your user name in the top right corner of the interface, and then click Proposed Edits.
The entity types that have proposed edits that you can approve are displayed.
- To view all of the entity types that have proposed edits, click All.
- To view the entity types that have proposed edits for locked fields, click Locked Field Edits.
- Click the entity type to view the list of proposed edits for the entity records.
- Approve or reject the proposed edits as required.
- If a Resolve Conflict button appears, there is more than one proposed change for a field that only allows a single change:
- Click Resolve Conflict.
- The list of proposed changes for the field appears.
- Approve or reject the change and then click Submit.