Standard option lists are the list of option values for the fields that are in EAM by default. You can change the name, description and help for a standard option list as well as its options. For example, you can change the name of the "Priority" option list to "Urgency Level" and the values of High, Medium, and Low to P1, P2, and P3.
Customizing a standard option list
- Click the main menu icon, and then select Administer > Option Lists.
- In the Option Lists view, search for and then select the option list you want to customize.
- In the Option Lists <list name> view, edit the Name, Description and Help Text as required.
- To add an option, type the name in the Type new option to add field, and then click Add. The new option is added to the bottom of the options list.
- To change the order of the options in the list, click the up and down arrows to the left of the options until they are in the desired order.
- To delete an option, click the Delete icon to the right of the option.
- When you are finished, click Done Editing.