All of the entity types are displayed in the Enterprise view, unless your administrator has configured a default set of priority entities for your tenant. When priority entities are configured, only the priority entities are initially displayed in the Enterprise view, main menu and entity menu. Also, priority entities are displayed in the entity menu regardless of whether any records for them exist.
Users can create a personalized set of priority entities. For example, if the default set hides an entity that you would like to be included, you can create your own set of priority entities and include the entity.
In each applicable area there is an option to display all entities. If you select to display all entities, the option is in effect until you select another page to view.
To configure a personal set of priority entities:
- Click your user name at the top right, and then select Settings.
- Click the Priority Entities tab.
- Click Use custom settings.
- Select the check boxes of the entities which you want to display in the Enterprise view. Only the selected entities will be displayed in the Enterprise view.
To revert to the default settings for displaying entities:
- Click the Use Default Settings button.