A radial connection diagram is a high-level visualization tool that shows the direct connections between systems.
In order to appear in the radial connection diagram, the systems must be connected through a connection entity.
To create a radial connection diagram
- Click Add > Insight > Radial Connection.
- Enter a name and description and then click Create.
- Expand +Details to display the edit options.
- Click Add Entity.
- Search for the system you want to add, and then select it.
- Repeat step 5 to add additional systems.