A dashboard is a custom view to which you can add widgets that display text and/or entity data in various formats such as lists, tables, charts, and insight tools.
To create a dashboard:
- Click Add > Insight > Dashboard.
- Click Edit Dashboard.
- Click the section diagram that includes the number of sections you want for the dashboard.
- To add a title to the dashboard, type the title in the empty field to the top left of the dashboard.
- To add data to the dashboard:
- To add data to a section, in the section, click Add widget. The Configure Widget dialog appears.
- Select the type of widget and then complete the fields as required.
- To adjust the width of a widget, click the widget menu and then select the bar size that you want.
- Click Accept changes.
- Click Save Dashboard.