This tutorial is for users who have not created an account in barometerIT where SSO has been implemented. If you have created an account in barometerIt before SSO was implemented, see SSO Configuring Existing bIT Account.
- Type in the following URL: [company].barometerit.com.
- Select “Log in with [Company Name] Single Sign-On”.
- Users will be re-directed to the SSO login page which will then redirect back BarometerIT.
- Users who have never accessed barometerit.com will select the “Register Now” button.
- Users only have to complete this activity once.
- Users will be directed to a registration page.
- barometerIT will pre-populate your First Name, Last Name, and Email address.
- Users will have to select the box stating “I certify…" and click "Register".
- Users SSO is now configured.
The next time a user accesses barometerit.com they will automatically be logged in.