*This tutorial is for users who have already created an account in barometerIT BEFORE implementing and configuring SSO. If you have not created an account in barometerIT, see SSO New Account Creation.
- Type in the following URL: [company].barometerit.com.
- Select “Log in with [Company Name] Single Sign-On”.
- Users will be re-directed to the SSO login page which will then redirect back BarometerIT.
- User will be prompted to log in using their Company SSO credentials.
- Upon authentication users will be redirected to barometerIT.
*This page will vary depending on SSO provider.
- Users who have a barometerIT account will select the “Configure SSO” button.
- Users only have to complete this activity once.
- Users will be directed to a registration page.
- barometerIT will pre-populate your First Name, Last Name, and Email address.
- Users will have to select the box stating “I certify…”.
- SSO is now configured.
- The next time a user accesses barometerIT after completing these steps they will automatically log in.