A tag is a flag that can be added to entity records to create a custom collection of entity records.
To create a tag:
- Click Add > Insight > Tag.
To tag an entity:
- Access the entity record, for example, a system.
- In the Tags row, click Edit.
- Do one of the following:
- If you know the tag name, enter it in the field.
- If you do not know the tag name, click Add Tag by Browsing to view a list of tags.
- Select the tag, and then click Save.
- The tag is applied to the entity.
After you apply a tag to entity records, you can view all of the tagged entity records in the Tags entity view.
To view tagged entities:
- In the main menu, click Insight > Tags.
The Tags entity view appears
- Select the tag in the list. You can scroll to view the tagged (related) entities.