The foundational stage of the Planview Flow Maturity Model, Integrated Flow, is dedicated to empowering customers to achieve seamless value flow.
An integrated toolchain ensures smooth transitions between different development stages, reducing friction and delays. As a result, teams can collaborate more efficiently, eliminating handoffs and bottlenecks, ultimately leading to faster and more streamlined workflows.
With an integrated toolchain, stakeholders gain real-time visibility into the entire development process. This transparency fosters a deeper understanding of progress, potential issues, and overall performance, enabling better decision-making and planning.
The Integrated Flow level for your Portfolio and Value Stream Network is complete when the following conditions are met.
- Value stream canvas is complete
- Connectivity, traceability, and alignment indexes are established
- Integration patterns are defined in Planview Hub (Optional)
Sign in to access Exit Criteria for Integrated Flow and additional guidance.
Integrated Flow Detailed Steps
See the Integrated Flow Detailed Steps for further step-by-step guidance and examples.
Related Recommended Practices
Organizational Change Management
Organizational Change Management (OCM) practices hold significant value for organizations, leaders, and teams.
Key benefits include:
- Smooth transition through periods of change (such as implementing new VSM practices)
- Employee engagement by involving employees in the change process, addressing concerns and providing support
- Reduced resistance through effective communication, enhanced leadership effectiveness in communicating the vision, building trust
- Improved adaptability by encouraging continuous learning, flexibility, and a willingness to embrace change and respond quickly to market shifts to stay ahead of the curve
- Increased innovation, encouraging employees to think creatively, challenge existing processes, and propose new ideas
See additional information on our recommended Organizational Change Management practices when starting on your VSM journey.
Share your feedback
Do you have any suggestions that can help us improve this page? Let us know.