For information about access permissions, see About Access Permissions for Planview Roadmaps.
You can share your roadmaps with one or more other users. When you are giving users permissions to access a roadmap, you can also specify the default view options for the Timescale, Color by and Group by options.
To manage user access to a roadmap
- In the roadmap, click the private or shared icon. The Manage user permissions dialog appears.
- To share the roadmap with other users, click Give permissions to selected users.
- To give a user access to the roadmap:
- Search for the user by name or email address and then select the user from the list. The user is added and given Viewer access.
- To give the user edit access, click Viewer and then select Editor.
- To change the access for a user, click the current access option and then select the other option.
- To set the default initial view options for the new users roadmap, in the Settings for newly added users section, select the Timescale, Color by and Group by options.
- To send an email to the users about the new access:
- Select the Send email notification check box.
- Optionally, enter a message to be included in the email.
- To view the email address for a user, hover over the user name.
- To remove access for a user, click > Remove access.
- To save the changes, click Save.