Managing User Access to a Roadmap
For information about access permissions, see About Access Permissions for Planview Roadmaps
To manage user access to a roadmap
- In the roadmap, click the private or shared icon. The Manage user access to roadmap dialog appears.
- To share the roadmap with other users, click Give access to specific people.
- To give a user access to the roadmap:
- Search for the user by name or email address and then select the user from the list. The user is added and given Viewer access.
- To give the user edit access, click Viewer and then select Editor.
- To change the access for a user, click the current access option and then select the other option.
- To view the email address for a user, hover over the user name.
- To remove access for a user, click > Remove access.
- To save the changes, click Save.