- One or more Planview platform products, enabled on Planview Admin
- To view data, users require view access permissions to the data in the source product.
- To edit data, users require edit access permissions to the data in the source product
Setting up Planview.Me in Planview Admin (administrators)
Setting up Planview.Me includes the following steps, all of which must be performed in Planview Admin by an administrator.
- Add the Planview.Me production or sandbox environment to Planview.Me. For more information, see Managing Products.
You can add one production environment and one primary sandbox environment for Planview.Me.
- Assign users to the Planview.Me product. For more information, see Managing Users.
- Create Planview.Me view and activate a Planview.Me view. For more information, see see Managing Planview.Me Views.
Working with Planview.Me (users)
You can access Planview.Me the following ways:
- from any Planview platform product by clicking the Planview product switcher
- from the Overview tab in Planview Admin