Sign in to access this product help article.
Note: Data for a version must be deleted before you can delete the entire version.
Deleting One Version of a Financial Plan
To delete one version of a financial plan:
On the row relevant to the financial-planning model for which you are deleting a version, click and then click Configure Versions.
On the appropriate row, click and then click Edit Version.
On the First Editable Period list, select a period that is on or before the first period that has data.
On the Configure Versions screen, click and then click Delete Editable Data. Permanently delete all of the version's editable data by clicking OK.
On the Configure Versions screen, click and then click Delete Version. Permanently delete the version by clicking OK.
Deleting All Versions
To delete all versions of a financial plan:
- Repeat the procedure described in Deleting One Version of a Financial Plan until you have deleted each of the versions not marked as Baseline or Forecast in the relevant financial-planning model.
- On the row relevant to the Baseline version or Forecast version, click and then click Edit Version.
- Select the Baseline check box and the Forecast check box.
- Click Save.
- On the Configure Versions screen, delete the version that is not marked as Baseline and Forecast. One version will remain, and it is marked as both.
- On the remaining version, click and then click Delete Version.
- Click OK to permanently delete the version. After all the versions are deleted, the system lets you delete the financial-planning model.