As an administrator, you have limited ability to adjust FastTrack reports as well as creating Power BI tiles, ad-hoc analytics tiles, and Excel analytics, as well as a host of custom reporting options. See My Overview Analytics and Reporting for more information on these topics.
- Explains how administrators can create, modify, or copy a dataset.
- Adding and Deleting User-Defined Measures for FastTrack Tabular Models and Column Set Models
- Create Column Set Model Screen Elements
- Creating Column Set Models
- Manage Connection Strings Screen Elements
- Managing Connections to OLAP Cubes and Tabular Models
- New Connection String and Edit Connection String Screen Elements
Reporting Content Management
- Explains how to upload Power BI PBIX files, report files (RDL files), and images to your report server; create folders into which you can upload those files; and download or delete files from the report server.