About the Analytics Assurance
The Analytics Assurance Service is an annual subscription contract that provides a bundle of services hours for analytics, report creation and configuration, and coaching from reporting experts. It is designed to support our customers' ability to respond to evolving and maturing business requirements for reports and outputs included in their Planview solution. Benefits include:
- Better decision-making and business outcomes. The value from your investment in Planview solutions comes from the information and insight that the solution provides. Drive decision-making with the most up-to-date, accurate reports which examine key data points that are most relevant to your business case or outcomes.
- Customized reports and outputs. Analytics and reports are key to providing relevant insight and information. Having the ability to configure out-of-the-box reports and create new customized reports and outputs is critical to delivering value through business outcomes.
- Reporting strategy alignment. Through annual checkpoints and monthly check-ins, we are able to gain a deep understanding of your specific challenges and requirements, and guide you to optimum reporting and analytics solution.
Analytics Assurance Scope
Our Global Reporting Services (GRS) team will work closely with you to fully understand the desired business outcomes and configuration requirements, and provide coaching and mentorship to ensure analytics deliver maximum value to your organization. Specific offerings included in this service are:
- A kickoff event (for year 1) or an annual analytics checkpoint (for multi-year agreements)
- Monthly check-ins for reviewing your progress and re-prioritizing deliverables
- Business analysis and requirements definition
- Report/dashboard data preparation and development
- Coaching and mentoring to allow you to develop your own in-house skills and support your internal development work
See Services Breakdown by Product for more information about specific services included with each product in the Planview platform.
Delivery Process and Schedule
The visual below illustrates the quarterly cadence that we apply to the Analytics Assurance service. We want to ensure that you get the best value from the bucket of hours that are available to use each quarter.
Services Breakdown by Product
|Enterprise One||Projectplace||LeanKit||PPM Pro|
The Analytics Assurance is priced based on a "hours per quarter" model, with 32, 48 and 72 hours per quarter packages.
How to Get Started
Please reach out to your Professional Services contact or your Customer Success Manager to discuss purchasing this subscription service.