Supports the strategic planning process, translating the organizations strategic objectives into outcomes that will be realized through an investment plan based on strategic programs. Outcomes can be the products and services that the organization sells or internal assets including business capabilities, applications and technology.
- Strategic Roadmaps — define and create organization wide , cross functional, strategic roadmaps translated into actionable and quantitative plans
- Program Planning — assess, prioritize ideas and group them into funded initiatives (programs) that will deliver the roadmap, understanding the impact of trade-offs and decisions
- Prioritization — ensure optimal allocation of cross organizational resources (financial and people) to programs to deliver the highest priority strategic initiatives
- Risk Management — mitigate organizational risk, balancing innovative versus operational value
- Program Management — measure program execution against strategy and realization of roadmap, identifying issues and roadblock to achievement of the roadmap
- Financial Performance — ensure that strategic initiatives deliver on their ROI, driving organizational financial performance
Click a capability for more information