Planview Enterprise One – PRM is ideal for managing the overall strategic direction and priorities of your initiatives and epics, and can be used with business units that are better suited to working in a waterfall environment as well. The Team Kanban module, powered by LeanKit is an ideal way to track the work of Agile teams across the organization. The best news is that no matter how your teams do their work, the PMO can see the big picture, make long-range plans, and dive into analytics and schedules as needed.
- The Team Kanban module, powered by LeanKit, can be used throughout the business (see graphic).
- The Team Kanban module can seamlessly integrate with other Agile tools via the Planview TaskTop solution. This allows data from teams working in other tools to flow into The Team Kanban module for an aggregated view of all Agile work, which can then flow into PRM for a "whole organization" view. See LeanKit Integrations, Powered by Tasktop for how this works.
- Data imported from The Team Kanban module fits seamlessly into PRM financial plans and strategic portfolios, meaning the PMO can get important high-level information without learning another tool. See Planview Enterprise One and LeanKit Connector to learn how this works.
- The Team Kanban module allows teams to have autonomy to create and organize boards to be exactly how they work, and allows them to self-organize, yet the PMO can still get needed information for reporting and analytics. See Reports Overview for more on analytics.
- Team members don't need to learn PRM and can work in a completely Agile environment that's intuitive and flexible.
- When a need arises to dig deeper into blockers and bottlenecks, it is easy to go into The Team Kanban module and see what's going on, from prioritization issues, to stalled work, to team members who are over capacity. All information about an Agile team's work can be seen in one place, including Agile analytics. See Reports Overview for more on analytics.
- Objectives and Key Results (OKR) functionality within The Team Kanban module helps focus work delivery on value-based outcomes by sharing goals, communicating expectations, and measuring results. See Understanding OKRs for more information.