Create a Customer Success Center Account
To register for classroom, virtual classroom, and e-learning courses, you must create a user account in the Customer Success Center. If you already have a Customer Success Center account, skip to the Register for Training section.
- Click here to access the Customer Success Center registration page.
- Enter your corporate email address, password, and personal information in the appropriate fields.
- When you're finished, click the Register button.
- Click the activation link in the confirmation e-mail to complete your registration.
- Note: check your spam folder if you do not receive the confirmation immediately.)
Register for Open Enrollment Training
- Login to the Customer Success Center.
- Navigate to the Troux Training Center page.
- Click the Instructor-Led courses tab.
- Click the course you want to register for from the list.
- In the Registration section, click the Register online here link.
- The page will display all available dates for the course you selected. Use the radio buttons to select the desired date, price, and currency.
- Click the Register button to proceed to checkout.
- On the next screen, enter your contact information and click Continue.
- On the next screen, enter your billing information. If payment is required, select Credit Card or Purchase Order from the Attendee Payment Method menu. If you're using a PO, type your SOW or PO# in the Purchase Order field. You can also type Invoice Me if you need us to bill you for the registration.
- Review the information on the Registration Completed screen. You also will receive a confirmation e-mail with date, time, and location information. Prior to classroom and virtual classroom training, you will receive reminder e-mails 5 days before and 1 day before training is scheduled to begin.